Tollywood is going all experimental! Like every year, 2016 also saw some fresh onscreen jodis.
Let’s have a look at the list of fresh Tollywood jodis of 2016 we loved the most.
1) Ram and Keerthy Suresh in Nenu Sailaja
This fresh jodi came together for Nenu Sailaja which was released on January 1st. There wasn’t much of a romance in the movie but the two do look good together!
2) NTR and Rakul Preet in Nannaku Prematho
NTR and Rakul Preet look like a perfect Jodi in Nannaku Prematho. They just looked lovely together.
3) Nagarjuna and Lavanya Tripati in Soggade Chinni Nayana
Even though there is a lot of age difference between Nag and Lavanya, the couple looks good in the film.
4) Nani and Mehrene Kaur in Krishna Gadi Veera Prema Gaadha
The film becomes success with the cute romance between Nani and Mehrene Kaur. The duo look made for each other as a couple on screen.
5) Pawan Kalyan and Kajal Aggarwal in Sardar Gabbar Singh
Powerstar and Kajal’s Jodi is the major highlight of the film and they brings attractions with their cute love.
6) Allu Arjun and Rakul Preet Singh in Sarrainodu
Stylish Star and our very Rakul looked dashing together. Even though the film had no steamy scenes or lip locks between them, their chemistry alone was enough.
7) Nithiin and Samantha in A .. Aa
The duo Nithiin and Samantha looked really good together in the cute love scenes.
8) Nani and Niveda Thomas in Gentle Man
The couple shared a sweet chemistry visible in the movie. We definitely wanna see them again!
9) Nani and Anu Emmanuel in Majnu
A huge thumbs up to them! They took the chemistry to another level with just simple romance.
10)Naga Chaitanya and Shruti Hassan in Premam
Though Anushka is a leggy lass taller than Chaithu, it didn’t stop them from showing a great chemistry onscreen. Both looked adorably cute as the student and teacher in the movie.
Which Fresh Jodi of 2016 were your favorite? Let us know!
440 total views, 3 views today